Unscrew back of washing machine and basically plug in new module. It then came up with fault code 9. This was fixed by holding left scroll button and pressing the high efficiency button and then selecting 650. Very easy.
Was really easy part to fit but the instructions for the fault code 9 were a bit different on my machine for some reason. Still the left scroll button but instead of pressing the startpause button through trial error I found mine was the high efficiency button to get to the menu. It works like a dream now.
Removed the washer lid. Removed the 2 screws on the display unit. Unpluged the wiring. Removed the 4 screws from the LCD display unit and fitted the new one. Once it was fitted had to resize the display unit to the size of the washing machine.
I followed Jeffs instructions to reset the machine to the correct size and it didnt work. I finally found a set of instructions online that said to push the left scroll button and the High Efficiency button instead of the StartPause button. This work a treat. Everything else was exactly the same.
Very easy job. Remove the two screws holding the control cover on, then remove the four screws holding the display. Replace display and refit all screws. Getting the display to change to the setup screen was a bit difficult but its just a matter of pressing the buttons at the right time.
Simply clip the bolt and cap together, lift the agitator out of the washing machine and make sure there are no clothes or large items underneath. Then reseat the agitator making sure that it is a flush fit at its base. Screw the cap on first by turning it counter clockwise until it clicks then clockwise gently until you have a firm but not overtightened fit. Do not overtighten as the screw is made of nylon and will shear.